In this Episode, we stayed at one of the COOLEST boutique hotels I’ve ever seen. The Turbine in Knysna is actually a converted power station. Knysna is nice, a little slice of heaven with a venetian bent with many interesting sights and experiences within easy driving distance. So long as you don’t mind driving on the left. You can road trip South Africa like the USA (although I do avoid driving in Capetown and Joburg) My last Africa video was at Shamwari. You’d be amazed how close Shamwari is to one of the best surf spots in the world. Jeffrey’s Bay.
- Top Tips for G7 Leaders - and Travelers Like Us - to Experience Cornwall
- New, Luxury Water Park Makes a ‘Splash’ in the Bahamas
- How Can Travel Lovers Celebrate World Tapas Day?
- 'Revenge Travel' is the Latest Trend - And Here's How to Get Some
- Places We Miss: Volume 6: The Eastern Cape and Shamwari Private Reserve